Term & Conditions
- General information
- Rules on opening an account
- Deposits, Withdrawals and Transfers
- Malfunction and Blocks Games
- Policies for Bets
- Responsible Gaming
- Protection of personal data
- 1.1 BetHome24.com is a society registered under the laws of Austria with registration number 65/2012 and has its registered office at Gmbh Waaggasse, 10 | A-9020 Klagenfurt Austria. BetHome24.com holds a regular license under the laws of Austria. All the service Sportsbook , Poker, BetHome24.com , Live Casino , Casino Games, V Games, Race , Skill Games Bingo and operate licensed BetHome24.com . and shall be subject exclusively to the laws of Austria. For the avoidance of doubt ( for the avoidance of doubt ) , all the problems related to the games mensionati in this clause 1.1 , ie , Sportsbook , Poker, BetHome24.com , Live Casino , Casino Games, V Games, Race , Skill Games and Bingo are reported and resolved exclusively in accordance with the laws and regulations of Austria.
- 1.2 BetHome24.com has concluded an agreement with Company Limited whereby , Company Limited provides administration services , including payment services , on behalf of BetHome24.com
- 1.3 Unless otherwise specified , BetHome24.com should be listed in this section of the Terms and Conditions as " compnay " . Any reference to the society , unless otherwise specified , must also refer to each of the society as in this case . This agreement established the terms and conditions of the contractual relationship between the society and any person registered with the society , which is recognized as a player . Each player is required to accept these Terms and Conditions when registering an account with the compnay and is bound by them for the duration of the relationship.
- 1.4 The compnay reserves the right to change ( modify) these Terms and Conditions including the rules and betting on games at any time and without notice. The compnay will do ' everything possible to inform the players when they incur substantial changes in the Terms and Conditions or in the Rules . Players will be prompted to accept the new terms before proceeding. However , it is the player's responsibility to periodically check whether there have been any changes. If a player , as a result of any changes , do not wish to use multiple services of the Company may withdraw all available funds and close your account .
- 1.5 It should be noted that the contractual relationship between a registered player who plays with BetHome24.com is governed by these Terms and Conditions (where applicable ) and the laws of Curacao.
- 1.6 In case there were any differences between the English language version and the version in other languages ??, these Terms and Conditions, for each rule or content of the website, the English version prevails .
- 1.7 It is recommended that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions and Rules and betting on the games as their own reminders, and store it in a place easily accessible .
- 2.1 Any player who requires opening must have the highest age , 18 years, or in the case of Estonia at least 21 years of age .
- 2.2 Residents in the United States and France can not register as players in our Company.
- 2.3 The players of our Company will undertake to comply at all times with these Terms and Conditions and confirm the following:
- Do not act in the interests of third parties;
- Do not use money derived from criminal activity;
- Do not use bank accounts , debit cards or credit cards that are not authorized to use ;
- Do not groped to obtain unauthorized access to the systems of the Company or to change codes or content in any way;
- Do not participate or bring prosecutions ( criminal ) against any or all of the Company's affiliates and Their Their players.
- 2.4 In the event that a player does not comply with one plus standards referred to in paragraphs 2.1,2.2 , and 2.3 , the company will be allowed to close the account and confiscate the funds available.
- 2.5 It is the player's responsibility to check opening an account and conducting business with the Company , that there is no violation of any law and that the parties concerned hold the legal age in their jurisdiction.
- 2.6 In order to open an account with one and / or the Company, the potential customer must correctly fill in the registration form located on the website www.bethome24.com and read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- 2.7 The player must provide correct information during the registration process . This information should include , name, sex, date of birth , home address , email address and telephone number. All information is kept by the Company or any of them, to enable and offer their services to players. Players must also undertake to update this information in a timely manner if there were any changes to their personal data.
- 2.8 The player can record and keep only one active account .
- 2.9 The Company may ' at its discretion and without giving any reason , refuse to open an account or decide the closure of an existing one. If the Company decides to close an account that already exists, all contractual obligations entered into previously will be honored .
- 2.10 All accounts must be open and must operate in Euro currency.
- 2.11 The Company is not 'a ' financial institution and does not pay any interest on the funds, regardless of the amount , but they are only stored in the customer's account.
- 2.12 It is the player's responsibility to draw the winnings and report them to the proper authorities , if the player resides in a jurisdiction where your winnings are taxable.
- 2.13 During the registration process , the player must choose a username and a password to login. The password can be changed by the player at any time.
- 2.14 The player must keep secret their Username and Password . In accordance with this standard, the Company recommend NOT to write your own Username and Password so that they can be easily found and used . The Company also recommends that you do not leave your computer unattended when the player is logged in, in order to avoid that anyone can use the account without his consent. The Company may also want the player to set a password with a minimum length of 8 characters and contains uppercase and lowercase letters , numbers and other characters (eg Asdf12 / 3).
- 2.15 If you make a bet using the username and password of a player, this will be considered as made ??by the same player and it will be accepted and valid.
- 2.16 The Company prohibits collusion between players and the use of devices or programs that alter the normal operation of the game (such as robots ) .
- 2.17 The Company reserves the right to verify and confirm the identity of his players at any time , even after pouring operations . When deemed necessary , the Company will require ' the documents certifying the identity of the player and will forward them to the office . Examples of documentation requested could be certified copy of the identity card, passport , bank statements , references, bills, copy of credit card , etc. .
- 2.18 On a player's account can not be sold or given to third parties.
- 2.19 If you open an account with www.bethome24.com remains inactive for a period of thirty ( 30) months or more , the funds in the account will be transferred to the account from which they are derived .
- 3.1 All the payments processed over the websites www.bethome24.com shall be processed by Company Limited in terms of the Collaboration Agreement entered with its subsidiary company, Company
- 3.2 Company Limited will be ' responsible for the process of payments made ??by and to players in respect to the services offered by BetHome24.com on the site www.bethome24.com. And ' possible to make payments on account by credit card , bank transfer or check and electronic transfer of credit . The name on the credit card or bank transfer must be identical to that of the player who receives the funds . If not, the deposit will be rejected and the money refunded. Any charges levied by the bank on payments will be deducted from the amount paid .
- 3.3 When the deposit is made by credit card will be charged immediately upon completion of the transaction. And ' advisable to print out all transaction data and keep them in an archive
- 3.4 Maximum and Minimum Limits
- 3.5 The deposited funds must be used to place bets and play for different services offered .
- 3.6 All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity . Any suspicious activity could lead to the player's warning to the authorities and to the freezing of funds and also close the account and the forfeiture of funds .
- 3.7 The refund policy of the Company is to not make refunds . However, it remains the company's discretion to decide whether a refund for a deposit can be made or not.
- 3.8 The bonuses from time to time may be accumulated in a player's account as a result of a promotion or a marketing campaign . More details on each bonus scheme will be published on the website as they are introduced . Bonuses can be taken only if all the conditions of the bonus are met .
- 3.9 Funds can not be transferred from a player's account to the account of another player.
- 3.10 The player can at any time access to their account and view the status of their account showing all transactions on that account , namely deposits , bonuses , winnings , bets , bets and withdrawals pending . If the player should find any error , it must notify the Company immediately , so that the error can be corrected. The player who finds any error , must notify within sixty ( 60 ) days from the error display on the status of his account available on the website.
- 3.11 any time, the player may choose to withdraw all or part of its funds from your account by choosing among the different options that the company makes available . Depending on the currency chosen and the option of withdrawal , the costs may apply . The Company will apply ' charges for withdrawals and all bank charges and practices to process payments are charged to the player . After removing all funds , the player if he wanted to, have the right to close your account .
- 3.12 The Company will do ' everything possible to work and conclude each withdrawal request in one/five ( 1/5) working days from the date of receipt of the request.
- 3.13 Withdrawals are always made ??by the same account to which the deposits were made .
- 3.14 The player acknowledges that the Company may ' meet withdrawal requests only after verifying the identity of the players.
- 3.15 The player to the Company recognizes the legitimacy of requests for verification of the identity of players require a levy exceeding � 1,000 .
- Minimum deposit € 10 - Maximum Deposit 1000 €
- Minimum withdrawal € 50 - Maximum withdrawal 1,000 €
- 4.1 If a player were to find a device malfunction or loss of internet connection after a played regularly received from the Company's system , the bet (or bets ) will be accepted and will participate in the game. The result of the game may be verified by the player in the moment in which the device or the connection resumes its operation .
- 4.2 If the device malfunctions or lack of connection happens in the Live Blackjack when the player's cards are still under sixteen (16) points and another card or cards will be given until the total points exceed sixteen (16) or twenty-one ( 21) , the player will be credited with any winnings . No game can be made at the time were to miss the connection, or when a player is unable to communicate with the dealer for one (1 ) minute.
- 4.3 If you experience a malfunction of one of the Company's systems before the result of the play is confirmed , they will be immediately given void .
- 4.4 If you have a problem with the roulette wheel , all bets already confirmed, will be retained and will participate in the game once the problem is resolved .
- 5.1 A bet can be made ??only by a registered player .
- 5.2 A bet can be made from any dispostivo of distance communication such as a cell phone or the Internet.
- 5.3 A bet can only be done if the player has the necessary funds in its account with the Company
- 5.4 A wager when combined , will be governed by the version of the Terms and Conditions and the Rules on Betting / Gaming in force at the time of acceptance.
- 5.5 A bet is accepted as soon as it is received , validated and processed by the system of the Company. The confirmation is then sent to the device or computer player with a unique number to time stamp , which does not mean that the bet is been matched , but confirms only that the society recognizes the intention of the player .
- 5.6 The player confirms that at the time of placing the bet or bets was not aware of the outcome of the same. Betting on games for which the client had access to privileged information , are not permitted. In the event of a suspected violation of this rule, the society reserves the right to void the bet and not to pay the winnings. It has been further enshrined the right to take further action to protect the legitimate interests of society in conformity with other laws and regulations.
- 5.7 The society reserves the right to accept or refuse bets on any event without giving any reasons
- 5.8 The list of all the bets , their status and details of the same are available for the player on the site after you login .
- 5.9 In the case of betting on an event interrupted , the player will be reimbursed for the full amount of his bet / s .
- 5.10 In the event that the society decided to close an account , bets that were already matched will not be canceled and the player will be paid for ` all winnings .
- 5.11 A bet that is already been matched can not be modified , withdrawn or canceled by the player.
- 5.12 An error regarding the details of one or more bets ` will not affect the validity of the bet. If the event on which the bet was made is not is correct, this will make ` automatically void the bet.
- 5.13 When the player places one or more betting acknowledges having read and fully understood all the terms and conditions and the rules on betting offered by society as indicated in the website.
- 5.14 The society manages the player's account , calculates the available funds, the funds on hold, the funds betting , as well as ` the amount of winnings. Unless proved otherwise, these amounts are considered final and are to be considered accurate .
- 5.15 The player is fully responsible for the bets made on the Internet . The society will not do ' never question the relevance of the player who wants to place bets and will not be held responsible for any errors that may be made during the making of bets, including errors or quotas on the amounts played accepted.
- 5.16 winnings will be paid to the players account after confirmation of the final result . However, the society reserves the right to block any winnings in case there were investigations on the outcome of an event resulting from a suspected criminal activity that may have affected the result of the event. If the irregularities were confirmed, the compnay reserves the right to cancel their bets.
- 5.17 In the event that the society becomes aware of the fact that a player has placed a series of bets from different accounts which opened irregularly, all bets will be void in question . The society reserves the right to take additional measures deemed necessary .
- 5.18 If bets that exceed the limit established for each error are accepted, the excess amount will be ignored and your wager magazine with the consequent return of the difference to the counterparty and the bet.
- 5.19 You can check exceptionally communication errors . The bets are confirmed upon receipt on our servers. If there is any ' interference or problems in communication at the time of placing the bet , but it is received in our server , ` will be considered valid. ` The customer will be informed of the acceptance of a bet after restarting the communication , at which time the bet may have been already combined and / or terminated.
- 5.20 The maximum limit for winnings Net realized to bet per customer is limited to 15,000 euro per day with a weekly total of 45,000 euro . If for any reason your winnings exceed 15,000 euro for one bet a day , the customer will only be paid up to 20,000 euro and the remaining amount will be forfeited . In the event that the customer confirms similar bets in order to get around this amount , the company reserves the right to pay only up to 20,000 per day. In the event that the Affiliate is an attempt to open many accounts to place bets identical , the company reserves the right to pay up to 20,000 euro for all accounts of the same affiliatio . For the purposes of clarity the day is from 00:00 CET to 23:59 CET (Central European Time).
- 5.21 www.bethome24.com will employ all available resources to ensure the accuracy of all information on the site. However, should there be any obvious errors due to typing errors, transcription or reversal, SITE_URL reserves the right to make corrections even to score and set the event to 1,00.
- 5.22 If a football game is postponed or canceled for the day that was scheduled at the time when the bet was placed, then all bets on that game will be void unless the game is not played by the end of the next day what time published. An event interrupted for any reason (even at the last minute) and not resumed and completed within the time frame indicated, it shall be void.
- 5.23 All odds are variable. The fee is valid one proposed by www.bethome24.com upon confirmation of the bet. In case of dispute, they will prevail on the time and the changes contained in the database. www.bethome24.com.
- 5.24 In the case of some error in the publication of the shares, have an event already begun, and yet published in palisesto. SITE_URL reserves the right to attend the event with modifying giving Null share equal to 1, even at the end of the same. In the case of single bets, the stake will be refunded. In the case of multiple bets the winning elements that contain both valid and deleted, the bet will still winning, and the share will be determined solely by the product of the odds for qualifying events.
- 5.25 In the event of manifest error in the publication of shares / spread / handicaps / Total, we reserve the right to void all bets containing the incorrect entries even after the start and end of the event. In the case of multiple bets, the bet will be settled based on the remaining valid selections (if any).
- 5.26 Error in the identity of the participating teams: when a team or a player is listed with the wrong name, all bets will be void, except if we decided that incorrect information does not face any difference to the payment of the bet.
- 5.27 In the event that they are accepted by mistake multiple bets in which the result of a selection can have impact, or be regarded as being dependent on the outcome of another (for example, a team that wins a competition and win a single match at ' Inside the competition itself), these selections will be void and the bet will be paid considering the remaining valid selections (if any).
- 5.28 In the case of position / result equal two or more competitors, the applied odds will be the odds of acceptance divided by the number of competitors that share the same result. If, for example, two competitors with the odds 2.80 and 1.90 share the same result (both are declared winners), the final odds will be 1.4 (2.80: 2) and 0.95 (1.90: 2).
- 5.29 In the case of irregularities affecting the outcome of an event (eg a team that decides to play with spring training because of strikes, protests, illness, etc.), We reserve the right to declare null the entire event, even after its conclusion.
- 6.1 A player can set their own betting limits / loss or deposit in a specified period of time . Any limits set by the player can be removed from the Personal Account page .
- 6.2 A player may also block your account for a definite or indefinite period of time during which it should not bet .
- 6.3 Any changes requested by the player in order to reduce or remove the restrictions on your account , will not take place before seven (7 ) days of receipt of the request. On the contrary, the demand to increase restrictions or blackout periods will have immediate effect.
- 6.4 For our sports betting offer , we invite you to send an email if you wish to place some limits on your bets.
- 6.5 Please refer to our Responsible Gaming section for more information on our commitment to the implementation of responsible gaming and for links of associations that can help .
- 7.1 The Company BetHome24.com . is responsible only for serious faults or malicious actions carried out by its officers, employees, agents.
- 7.2 The Company BetHome24.com is not responsible for the services , pages or the content of websites and links that may be present from time to time on BetHome24.com or other domains owned by the Company.
- 7.3 The Company BetHome24.com is not responsible if you experience the significant events such as a strike , terrorist activity , political crises , wars , saturation of telecommunications networks or in case of natural disasters , all of which could lead to a total or partial reduction access to its serve you on the internet or by phone.
- 7.4 The Company BetHome24.com will not be held liable for the consequences caused by the rupture of any device or software directly managed or outsourced , which could lead to a total or partial reduction of access to its services via the Internet or via telephone.
- 7.5 In the event of any error or negligence on the part of the Company in connection with these Terms and Conditions , the compensation in favor of the player will never be greater than the available funds to the account of the player or not above the betting object of misconduct or negligence .
- 7.6 Should one or more of the terms or conditions of this agreement be declared void by a Court of Justice , the remaining terms and conditions would still retain their validity .
- 7.7 These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between the Company and BetHome24.com and the player they replace all previous written or oral agreements notified by the Company or by one of them .
- 7.8 The Company BetHome24.com does not assume any responsibility for damage to a player or a third party arising directly or indirectly from a printing error and malfunction of the software BetHome24.com and / or any domain owned by a of the Company and any BetHome24.com or its affiliate and / or partner.
- 8.1 The Company will use the personal information of the player only for the purpose for which it was collected , to provide an online betting service .
- 8.2 La company does not share personal information of the player with third parties outside of the company, however the Company may be required by the judicial authorities to disclose the personal information of its players. Personal data of the player may also be disclosed if it is considered necessary for the public interest .
- 8.3 The player has the right to access his / her personal data and to request the modification or deletion.
- 9.1. BetHome24.com and all related logos are registered trademarks owned by BetHome24.com.Any unauthorized use of trademarks and / or logos of BetHome24.com can be punished by law.
- 9.2. All content on the pages of BetHome24.com website , its URL and those of BetHome24.com are the property of BetHome24.com Any unauthorized reproduction or misuse of these URLs or any of the content of the websites www.bethome24.com . eu are punishable by law.
- 10.1 The Company will do everything possible to ensure a pleasant experience for the player. It may be possible , however, that in certain circumstances the player does not feel satisfied with the quality of the product or customer service. In this case , the reader can send a complaint via e- mail to our customer service department at: firstname.lastname@example.org The complaint will be sent to our administration service and is usually processed within 48 hours from the time it is received .